About Jewelry for the Journey
We believe our jewelry can make your journey live again.
Have you noticed the three-letter codes on airline tickets and luggage?
Airlines use these codes to direct passengers and luggage to destinations around the world.
At JEWELRY FOR THE JOURNEY, we incorporate these codes into our distinctive jewelry to recall journeys, celebrations, and adventures. Using the codes, you can create a piece of jewelry to keep alive the memory of:
- Spellbinding theatre evenings in London – LHR
- Profiteroles at cafes on St. Germain des Pres in Paris – CDG
- Mediterranean vistas from Cinque Terra south of Milan – LIN
- Ancient Hypostale columns in Karnak Temple south of Cairo – CAI
- Marble masterpieces in Yerabatan cistern beneath Istanbul – IST
- Dromedary camels grazing in the oases near Casablanca – CMN
- Coral reefs in the turquoise waters surrounding St. Thomas – STT
- Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel in Rome – FCO
- Business travels to Chicago, Boston or New York – ORD, BOS, JFK
- Adventures of a study abroad in Athens – ATH
- Dungeness crab and sour dough bread in San Francisco – SFO
- Mai Tais and breezes on the Maui beaches – OGG